Nemea Wine TourDuration: 8 hours
ABOUT THIS TOUR
If you adore wine, this your is especially for you. You will have the chance to explore the beautiful region of Nemea and learn everything about the evolution of wine making. You will discover the finest vineyards and taste the greek wine, one of the most renowned exported products.
- Coastal view of the Saronic and the Corinthian Gulf
- View of the island of Salamis
- Beautiful vineyards Nemea
- Wine sampling and tasting
We can customize this tour to your needs.
If you want to skip or add something, please let us know in advance.
Are you ready to live the best wine tour experience? You driver will pick you up from your hotel. We will drive western to Peloponnese. On our way to Nemea, you can enjoy the beauty of the natural scenery.
First, we will have a stop at the Corinth Canal, an engineering marvel. Take your time to enjoy the view and take some pictures.
After a great ride, we will reach our destination. There, you can visit the archeological museum and enjoy a tour in a a local vineyard. There, will be experts of wine in order to explain you all the procedure of making wine walking through the greek countryside.
At this point, you will have the chance to taste a delicious meal accompanied by greek wine. Before leaving, you can purchase your favorite wine to remeber your tour in greek land.
At the end of your experience your driver will take you back to Athens.
OPENING HOURS FEES
For updates on opening hours please click here
- Comfortable clothing and sensible, flat-soled walking shoes are recommended for most locations. Sun glasses, a hat and sun screen are also suggested since the Mediterranean sun is extremely hot during the summer months.
- Photography is permitted in almost every site throughout the tours and if it is prohibited you will be informed beforehand.
- Local currency (euros) might be needed in order to pay at the spot small entrance fees and small expenses.
- In case one of our guests has some special needs, is under certain medication or has a limited walking endurance you can let us know during the organization of your customized tour and we will make sure that small breaks are incorporated into your itinerary.
- Also it is suggested that you bring with you a small bottle of water or something small to eat in case you need to during the tour.
- Furthermore if an individual has advanced accessibility needs you can let us know and allow us to customize the tour to fit your needs.