Leisure day trip Nauplion – ToloDuration: 9 hours
ABOUT THIS TOUR
The best tour to relax and enjoy the beauties of greek nature. Visit the picturesque city of Nafplio, gather the amazing view of Palamidi Palamidi fotress and enjoy a nice swim in the crystal waters of Tolo.
- Nauplion town
- Palamidi fortress
- Tolo beach
We can customize this tour to your needs.
If you want to skip or add something, please let us know in advance.
Your driver will meet you at your accommodation. You will be driven to Peloponnese and you will have the chance to enjoy the scenery. We will do our first stop at the engineering marvel Corinth Canal. After our 10minute stop for some pictures and a break for coffee we will continue our ride through the winding country local roads.
After 1 hour we will have a stop at Nafplion. Nafplion is a beautiful seaport town in the Peloponnese. We will have some 45′ to explore the city and visit the most importants sights such as the Castle of Palamidi and the Castle of Acronafplia.
Then, it’s time to enjoy the sea and the sun. We will reach at Tolo, a nice beach to relax.
At this point we suggest to have a break for a lunch in Tolo before we will depart for Athens.
Your chauffeur will be waiting for you to drive you back to Athens.
OPENING HOURS FEES
For updates on opening hours please click here
There are a few things that are useful for you to know before participating in one of our tours:
- Comfortable clothing and sensible, flat-soled walking shoes are recommended for most locations. Sun glasses, a hat and sun screen are also suggested since the Mediterranean sun is extremely hot during the summer months.
- Photography is permitted in almost every site throughout the tours and if it is prohibited you will be informed beforehand.
- Local currency (euros) might be needed in order to pay at the spot small entrance fees and small expenses.
- In case one of our guests has some special needs, is under certain medication or has a limited walking endurance you can let us know during the organization of your customized tour and we will make sure that small breaks are incorporated into your itinerary.
- Also it is suggested that you bring with you a small bottle of water or something small to eat in case you need to during the tour.
- Furthermore if an individual has advanced accessibility needs you can let us know and allow us to customize the tour to fit your needs.