Athens Panoramic Driving TourDuration: 3 hours
ABOUT THIS TOUR
This tour is the most relaxing way to explore Athens. Within the luxury of our Mercedes Benz vehicles you will enjoy all the Highlights og the city only in a few hours. Let us offer you during this tour the comfort of a high class vehicle.
- Temple of Wingless Nike
- Odeum of Herodes Atticus
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hadrian’s Arch
- Old Olympic Stadium
- Presidential Palace
- Changing of the Guards
- Constitution (Syntagma) Square
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Lycabetus Hill
- Trilogy of Culture (Academy, University, Library of Athens)
- Athenian Riviera
We can customize this tour to your needs.
If you want to skip or add something, please let us know in advance.
Every visitor wants to see Acropolis so this would be our first stop. During our ride, you will have the chance to see the New Acropolis Museum, one of the best museums. Your driver will lead you to a point to see the Athens from above. Especially, you will have the chance to admire the monumental Gates of the Acropolis, named Propylaea, the Temple of Wingless Athena and the masterpiece of Classical architecture, the Parthenon.
Then, we will continue our confortable ride to see the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Hadrian’s Arch. We will stop at the Panathinaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympics took place.
Then, you will have the chance to witness the intricate changing ritual of the guards in front of Athens’ Presidential Palace and enjoy the old aristocratic neighborhood of Athens named Kolonaki. Next, your chauffer will lead you to the most beautiful balcony of Athens on Lycabettus Hill where you can capture amazing pictures.
You will see some neoclassical buildings of 19th century such as the Trilogy of Culture, the masons on Queen Sophia’s Av.,the House of the Parliament on Constitution Sq. (Syntagma Square) where the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier exists and the Trilogy of Culture including the buildings housing the Academy of Athens, the Library of Athens and the Library of Athens.
We will left the urban scenery and your chauffer will drive you down to the coastline through the beautiful Athenian Riviera. Explore the Mikrolimano with many taverns by the sea.
Then, we will take the way back to Athens. Your driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
OPENING HOURS FEES
For updates on opening hours please click here
- Comfortable clothing and sensible, flat-soled walking shoes are recommended for most locations.
- Sun glasses, a hat and sun screen are also suggested since the Mediterranean sun is extremely hot during the summer months. It has been preserved in this manner in order to showcase the authentic environment of the monuments.
- Local currency (euros) might be needed in order to pay at the spot small entrance fees and small expenses.
- In case one of our guests has some special needs, is under certain medication or has a limited walking endurance you can let us know during the organization of your customized tour and we will make sure that small breaks are incorporated into your itinerary.
- Also it is suggested that you bring with you a small bottle of water or something small to eat in case you need to during the tour.
- Furthermore if an individual has advanced accessibility needs you can let us know and allow us to customize the tour to fit your needs.