A Leisure Day in VouliagmeniDuration: 5 or 8 hours
ABOUT THIS TOUR
Discover the beauty of the southest coast of Athens, Vouliagmeni. Vouliagmeni combines the natural beauty with the elegance. Enjoy the beach and the magical Lake of Vouliagmeni.
- Athenian Riviera
- South suburbs of Attica named Palaion Faliro, Glyfada, Vouliagmeni
- Lake of Vouliagmeni
- Beach of Vouliagmeni
We can customize this tour to your needs.
If you want to skip or add something, please let us know in advance.
Your chauffeur will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. Enjoy the ride through the Athenian Riviera on the way to the suburb. Vouliagmeni combines beaches, leisure and culture. Driving through old summer resorts of the 50s, 60s and 70s named Palaion Faliro and Glyfada you will arrive 40 minutes later at Vouliagmeni Lake.
When you arrive, you will see an oasis just outside the urban scenery. Vouliagmeni Lake is ranked by Greece’s Special Committee for the Protection of Natural Thermal Resources among the 20 recognized thermal springs. Apart from its sublime natural beauty that you can admire with a stroll around the lake, the salts and minerals that are concentrated in the lake create a thermal spa like environment ideal for a relaxing day. There, you will have some time to relax, drink coffee or tea and enjoy the scenery.
If you want a dive you can either visit the thermal waters of the lake or swim in the blue waters of Vouliagmeni beach which is in close proximity.
Your chauffer will wait for you to drive you back to your accomodation.
- Vouliagmeni Beach is 3 Euro per person
- Vouliagmeni Lake The entrance fee is €9 during the weekdays and €10 during the weekend (there are reduced tariff for children and eldery citizens) and it includes the use of the changing room, shower, toilets, parasols, and chairs (although you might not find any free parasols during the peak season peak hours).
For prices updates please click here
To buy your tickets in advance click here
OPENING HOURS FEES
For updates on opening hours please click here
- Comfortable clothing and sensible, flat-soled walking shoes are recommended for most locations.
- Sun glasses, a hat and sun screen are also suggested since the Mediterranean sun is extremely hot during the summer months.
- As far as walking is concerned you have to keep in mind that climbing up to the Acropolis is a rather challenging task. Guests must be able to walk over paved, inclined paths, some with steps and then climb a series of steps to reach the Propylea. The walking surface on top of the Acropolis is rather raw and uneven. It has been preserved in this manner in order to showcase the authentic environment of the monuments.
- Photography is permitted in almost every site throughout the tours and if it is prohibited you will be informed beforehand.
- Local currency (euros) might be needed in order to pay at the spot small entrance fees and small expenses.
- In case one of our guests has some special needs, is under certain medication or has a limited walking endurance you can let us know during the organization of your customized tour and we will make sure that small breaks are incorporated into your itinerary.
- Also it is suggested that you bring with you a small bottle of water or something small to eat in case you need to during the tour.
- Furthermore if an individual has advanced accessibility needs you can let us know and allow us to customize the tour to fit your needs.